Great organizations have great teams. Average organizations have average teams. Building and leading these teams is hard work!
A high-performing team is an invaluable asset to any organization. Building and leading high-performing and agile teams is especially important in today’s world where there is an increasing number of remote and virtual teams. Great leaders can create a culture of performance that today's organizations need to accelerate results.
Building high-performing teams is about leveraging exceptional leaders who understand the science of groups and human performance. They also understand that to maximize the full potential of these ever evolving diverse teams, requires a leader with a growth mindset. Great leaders are magnets for top talent – the opposite is also true, top talent will not stay with mediocre leaders. Leaders of high-performing teams create a culture of performance that builds teams that are accountable and self-sustained.
This program is aimed at building high-accountability teams that consistently deliver results.
Our program focused on building high-performing teams addresses:
- Underperforming teams, teams with conflicting goals, and task forces
- Aligning team goals and communication with the organization
- Driving accountability
- Team trust & psychological safety
- Hiring strategy & on-boarding
- Team coaching & growth
- The leader’s role in a high-performing team
- Leveraging diversity as a strength
This program consists of the following components:
- Skills, needs, and organizational assessments
- Leadership cultivation process